Experience The Intoxicating Pace Of Berlin Nightlife
Berlin nights are long, and the choices of night spots are endless. From the fellowship and camaraderie of the beer gardens to the electricity of the clubs, Berlin nightlife is as varied as the city itself. At the centrally located Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin , you’ll be right in the heart of this exhilarating playground. Quaff a beer and schnapps at E&M Leydicke, a classic Berlin pub. Experience the true essence of Germany at Prater - one of the city's oldest and most beautiful beer gardens. Take in a camp show at the beautiful Art Noveau Bar jeder Vernunft. After the show, relax to some live piano stylings. To ensure an enjoyable evening in the capital city, be sure to consult our comprehensive Germany nightlife guide, offering information on a host of venues, including:
- Harry's New-York Bar , located within the hotel, the perfect place to find great drinks, great music, and great friends
- Golgatha Beer Garden , located in Victoria Park, this colorful and fun venue hosts wonderfully diverse patrons
- Club der Visionäre , featuring live music overlooking the river, the perfect summertime spot to grab a beer and chill
- Felix , a glamorous cosmopolitan bar and nightclub at the famous Adlon-Palais, offering dinner and dancing at its best
- Kumpelnest 3000 , a taste of Berlin in the 70s and 80s, with noisy, legendary, crazy, cool, and hot vibes that lasts all night
- Bar jeder Vernunft , a historic Art Nouveau-style tent, decked out with dazzling mirrors and booths bathed in red-velvet and candlelight
- E&M Leydicke , an old-fashioned Berlin pub, serving up beer, schnapps, and classic Berliner humor in a rustic, smoky atmosphere
- Oxymoron , an opulent baroque salon by day that caters to the cafe crowd. After dark, the dinner and lounge act morphs into a chic club.
- Reingold , offering impressive cocktails, oysters and deep house and Latin sounds in a beautifully opulent 1930s glamour lounge
- Prater , Berlin's oldest beer garden, and one of the prettiest
- Maria am Ufer , spiritual home to Berlin's most discerning clubbers, with DJs among the best in their field, ranging from breakbeat and down-tempo to a rare strand of electronica
- 90° , located within walking distance andone of the most scenic places for nightlife
- Week End Berlin , the tallest club in Berlin, with dance floors on the 12th and 15th floors, and a roof terrace with views of Berlin and Alexanderplatz. Beats range from electronic music to House, Deephouse, Electro and Techno.
- Adagio, set in the middle of the city, directly at the Potsdamer Platz, this club is the quintessential metropolitan night life scene.
- 40 seconds, spanning nearly 500 square meters and three roof terraces, 40 Seconds offers visitors magnificent panoramic views of Berlin.
- Bangaluu , behind the historic facade of an old post office in Berlin Mitte, this round, all-white restaurant, club and lounge is a hot favorite.
- Berghain , voted the best techno club in the world by a British magazine
- Clärchens Ballhaus , a trendy merging of Berlin tradition and modern spirit
- Watergate , Berlin’s most spectacular club, featuring exceptional light installations. Top DJs and an exceptional location with direct views of the Spree make this club entirely unique.
- Bar Tausend , a contemporary bar located at the epicenter of Berlin nightlife.
- Goya , a new club and cocktail bar, located just 10 minutes away from the hotel
- Kulturbrauerei , considered the "melting pot" of Berlin’s cultural scene in the capital, combining unique architecture with modern vibrancy and vitality
- Puro-Sky Lounge , set 100 meters above the city, this lounge is set in the heart of City West
Browse Our Germany Nightlife Guide For Endless Entertainment As a guest of the Esplanade, you'll find yourself in the thriving epicenter of German nightlife. Complement your exhilarating evening with fine cuisine, available at a diverse host of local restaurants, bars and lounges. From vegetarian specialties to weisswurst (white sausages) and home-baked pretzels, the restaurant choices in our extensive Berlin nightlife guide will set a delicious tone for an unforgettable evening. A list of popular nearby restaurants includes:
- Alpenstück , a south German restaurant with home cooking. Enjoy apple strudel, onion cakes, original Wiener Schnitzel and over 160 different wines
- Alt Luxemborg , reminiscent of a 19th-century Bavarian ballroom, this is truly one of the top restaurants in Berlin
- Borchardt , a fashionable celebrity meeting place, where the French-German menu changes daily, and impressive décor evokes memories of a 1920s café
- Cookis Cream , dark and intimate with candlelit tables and white linens, Cookis Cream offers vegetarian cuisine at its finest
- Dressler, a mixture of French brasserie culture and German reliability. Highlights include oysters on the half-shell, duck with red cabbage, or cod with Pommery mustard sauce.
- Entrecôte , a restaurant and brasserie in the heart of Berlin.
- First Floor , showcasing award-winning French cuisine and an extensive cellar of more than 800 red wines, located in the Palace Hotel
- Grill Royal , a trendy restaurant in the famous Friedrich Street with sensational steaks and grilled specialties
- I Due Forni , an offshoot of the Trattoria Il Casolare, this outpost offers spectacular pizzas and a bustling scene
- Kuchi , a delicious sushi destination
- Mädchenitaliener , a pasta restaurant with delicious dishes like tagliatelle with figs or truffles, and buffalo mozzarella with parma ham and honey dressing
- Ma Tim Raue, offering a progressive take on nouveau German cuisine
- Monsuer Vuong , a hip eatery for people who love Vietnamese cuisine
- Neugrün`s Köche , serving fresh, regionally focused dishes that change daily
- Ottenthal , welcomes you with a discreet but warm atmosphere and subtle baroque music. Austrian classics and seasonally handmade creations complement a diverse but manageable menu.
- Reinhard's , where friends meet in the Nikolaiviertel to enjoy carefully prepared entrées and to sample spirits from the amply stocked bar
- Reinstoff , set in a former fire station, this restaurant offers ambitious culinary delights within a relaxed, minimalist atmosphere
- Saint Moritz , offering upscale French Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant and tasteful atmosphere
- San Nicci , combining Italy’s culture and vitality with Berlin’s creativity and openness.
- Schneeweiss , a chic, all-white restaurant offering creatively prepared Alpine dishes
- Winebar Rutz , a truly special restaurant where each dish created by chef Marco Mueller is a masterpiece in its own right
Experience the best of Berlin nightlife from the Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin, a stunning urban retreat where sleek style and modern elegance hold court. Experience the perfect European setting for celebrations, conferences, or intimate escapes. Book your reservations online today for our Best Rate Guarantee .