Find The City’s Chicest Outlets With Our Berlin Shopping Guide
Berlin has fast become a mecca for international fashion, offering everything from cutting-edge trends to the unique charms of vintage apparel. At Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin , we’ll help you navigate the many options. Consult our extensive Germany shopping guide for insider tips on where to find the latest styles. Discover hot new trends at the Hackesch Markt, or search for your favorite label along Friedrichstrasse. Whatever your preference, we’ll help you find the city’s most stylish destinations. Visit our concierge for information on a host of nearby Berlin shopping centers, including:
- Galeries Lafayette , the sole foreign outlet of the famous Parisian Galeries Lafayette, and one of the most distinguished addresses for international fashion and French specialties
- Potsdamer Platz Arkaden , offering arcades on three floors and more than 100 businesses, ranging from clothing and accessories to electronic products and culinary delights
- Quartier 206 , renowned as one of the most beautiful shopping destinations in Europe, featuring cosmopolitan architecture with Art Deco details of glass and black-and-white marble
- Kadewe - Kaufhaus des Westens , featuring a shopping area of 60,000 square meters, the largest department store on mainland Europe offers a varied range of international designer labels
- Friedrichstrasse , showcasing luxury products from famous designers and manufacturers, including the fashion house Galeries Lafayette
- Kurfürstendamm , a fashionable thoroughfare par excellence, distinguished by luxury brands, specialized shops, and trendy boutiques
- Alexanderplatz, the tram has come back to the Alex! Historical buildings have been renovated, a modern multiplex-cinema has arrived, and due to the modification of Galeria Kaufhof, several new shops have sprung up around the Alexanderplatz, making this historic area a sightseeing and shopping paradise.
- Alexa Shopping Centre, is a themed shopping and leisure center. The design reflects a modern interpretation of the carefree era of Alexanderplatz, supported by Art Deco elements of the 1920s. ALEXA is an experience with an exciting design and numerous stores, offering a special shopping experience. Inside the "Red Giant,” there are more than 180 shops and a food court complete with 17 restaurants, making ALEXA one of the largest shopping centers in Berlin.
- Kastanienallee, is one of the trendiest areas in Berlin. Many lovely cafes, bars, restaurants, boutiques, second-hand shops and galleries are on offer. The Kastanienallee is one of the oldest streets in the Prenzlauer Berg and is named after the chestnut tree-lined streets. At the end of the Oderbergerstr is the famous Mauerpark, one of the most relaxing places in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg. A must see area for first time Berlin visitors.
Conclude Your Tour Of Berlin Germany Shopping Malls At Our Restful Retreat
As a guest of the Esplanade, you'll enjoy premier access to the finest Germany shopping. After a long day of exploring the boulevards, there's no better reward than a relaxing evening at our landmark hotel. Rejuvenate with a soothing steam bath or massage. Enjoy a refreshing drink in the friendly atmosphere of Harry's New-York Bar. Cap off the night with a gourmet dinner at our Ellipse Lounge , featuring delicious cross-over cuisine. Bed down for the evening in a plush downy paradise. After a good night's sleep, you're up and ready to start all over again. Take advantage of our chic Berlin Germany shopping accommodation, and enjoy a host of features, including:
- Knowledgeable concierge
- Stylish accommodations
- Triangle Health & Spa
- Three distinct restaurants, bars, and cafés
Invigorate mind, body, and soul at Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin, a stunning urban retreat where sleek style and modern elegance hold court. Experience the perfect European setting for celebrations, conferences, or intimate escapes. Book your next Berlin shopping escape online today for our Best Rate Guarantee.