Endless Ways To Spend Your Berlin Holiday
Immerse yourself in the myriad activities available at Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin , offering guests the perfect starting point for a memorable Berlin holiday break. Tee off at the area’s most distinguished golf courses and country clubs, many of which are just minutes away from our downtown address. Feel the rush of skydiving from thousands of feet above the city. Or work out your energy with an afternoon jog through the verdant Tiergarten parkland. Our exceptional staff will assist you in finding whatever experience you desire, from tours of the beautiful, historic city of Berlin, to an excursion on your own Vespa. Simply ask our concierge about popular things to do in the area, and create your own dream Berlin Germany holiday:
- Boat hire , available at the Neuen See in the middle of the Tiergarten
- Bike rental , available onsite at the hotel, ask the concierge for details
- Jogging , through the Tiergarten’s multiple routes, directly across from the hotel
- Classic automobile rental , including Alfa Romeo, Bentley, Cadillac, Jaguar and many more*
- City tours , booked via the hotel concierge
- Vespa tours , reservations available through concierge
- Mike's SightRunning – Berlin Sightseeing on the Run. Experience a trend-setting special kind of guided tours in Germany's capital city: sightseeing while running - SightRunning. At relaxed speed and on almost every time of the day your personal tour-guide will take you to the most beautiful and interesting attractions of the town. Be picked-up at the hotel and enjoy the information and stories about the landmarks on the unforgettable sightseeing run as good entertainment. Booking - also at short notice - via our concierge.
- Global Golf Berlin , featuring a driving range with more than 90 ground tees, 38 roof-covered tees, and club rental
- Golf & Country Club Wannsee (approx. 30 min. away)
- Golf & Country Club Seddiner See (approx. 40 min. away)
- Berliner Golf Club Gatow (approx. 30 min. away)
- Maerkischer Golf Club Potsdam (approx. 40 min. away)
Located just 45 minutes from the hotel, in the middle of Brandburgs. Tandem jumping and licensed jumps starting at €170. Please ask the concierge for more details.
Twice a day the MS Charlotte docks directly at our hotel pier, opposite of the Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin. The tour travels to Friedrich Street or to Castle Charlottenburg. Tickets are available at the concierge.
*Reservations available via the hotel. Please ask the concierge for details.
Invigorate mind, body and soul at the Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin, a stunning urban retreat where sleek style and modern elegance hold court. Experience the perfect European setting for celebrations, conferences, or intimate escapes. Book your Berlin holiday accommodation online today for our Best Rate Guarantee .