Embrace The Rich Culture Of Local Berlin Sightseeing Destinations
Since the fall of the Wall, culture in the capital has caught up with the rest of the world at a breathtaking pace. With its downtown location, Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin is the perfect base for your next Berlin Germany sightseeing trip. Stroll across the street to the Tiergarten - home to the New National Gallery, House of World Culture, and the celebrated Art Gallery. Tour the Reichstag for stunning views of the Brandenburg Gate, Potsdamer Platz, and members of Parliament at work. At night, stars come out on stages across the city, from the cabaret shows of the Tipi to the world-famous Blue Man Group. Consult our Berlin sightseeing guide for more information on nearby cultural attractions, including:
- Theatre and Comedy on the Kurfürstendamm , the city’s leading destination for comedy, boulevard theater, folk theater, soirees, and musical comedies
- Theatre at Potsdamer Platz , with 1,700 seats, this is one of the largest and most beautiful theaters in Berlin. Featuring a versatile stage and cinema, it also plays host to the International Film Festival each year.
- Tipi - Das Zelt am Kanzleramt , offering chanson, cabaret, varieté, dance, artistic events, and musical comedy, with a new program every evening
- Berliner Museumsinsel , located between the Spree River and Kupfergraben, with archeological collections and art from the nineteenth century. The site was declared a World Cultural Heritage monument by UNESCO in 1999.
- Hamburger Bahnhof - Museum für Gegenwart , the National Gallery features a year-round schedule of events in addition to permanent exhibitions from the mid-twentieth century onwards
- Reichstag, the seat of German parliament , highlighted by a walk-in glass construction, which can be visited by tourists daily. The building features stunning views of the Tiergarten Park, the government district, the Brandenburg Gate, and Potsdamer Platz
- Theater des Westens , offering distinct historical charm near the Kurfürstendamm, and showing world-famous musicals
- Blue Man Group - The Sensational Show in Berlin , a creative team of artistes presenting innovative productions and multi-media performances
Invigorate mind, body, and soul at Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin - a stunning urban retreat where sleek style and modern elegance hold court. Experience the perfect European setting for celebrations, conferences, or intimate escapes. Book your Berlin sightseeing escape online today for our Best Rate Guarantee.